The perfect breakfast is easy Quito! Try these bacon eggs, cheese, appetizers and eat breakfast! Less than one carbohydrate per bite!
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5–6 thick slices)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour OR almond flour (nutrition is calculated with coconut flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup cheese (I like to do a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients, make sure to break up the cream cheese as you stir.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes for the flour to absorb some of the moisture. DO NOT SKIP
- THIS STEP
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Makes 24 mini muffins
Coconut flour OR almond flour may be used in equal amounts.
- Calories: 75kcal
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.6g